Marketing Assistant - Italy
Want to know company name or location? Company managed [?]
- Supports projects related to the technical marketing support to core products in corn and tomato in the area North- Center.
- Ensures technical reliability and high quality standards of the pest monitoring services
- Responsible to ensure the full functionality of the monitoring traps across the center – north network for corn and processing tomato
- Responsible to validate monitoring data proceeding from internal and external data suppliers
- Provides, through in -field scouting activities information and insights that can support decisions on alerts delivery to the product manager and food chain manager
- Supports Product Managers for the preparation of demo trials in center – north Italy, specifically for insecticides demo trials on corn and tomato and for Zorvec demo trials in grapes
- Responsible to prepare reports and communications related to monitoring activity, alterts, agronomic information, to internal and external customers
- Participates to technical presentation related to products, diseases, pests…..
- Agronomist or agro technical degree
- Consolidated experience with field work
- Good relationship management and good communication
- Good organization capability. Able to schedule the daily work accordingly to the priorities and tasks provided
- Skilled in managing informatic tools, Smartphone applications, Excel, Word, Power Point Good understanding and communication capability to communicate in English