This job is currently Archived,
Manager, Global HR Operations - United States
Want to know company name or location? Company managed [?]
Posted on : 12 June 2017
- The Manager of HR Operations will be responsible for leading projects, process design and change management efforts within the HR Service Delivery (HRSD) organization. The manager will serve as an internal consultant for the HRSD organization and will have responsibility driving process improvement efforts while ensuring integration and effective change management throughout the organization.
- The position will be responsible for leading key projects and HRSD process migration efforts which will include developing and executing to a project plan, defining strategy and approach for change management efforts, internal communications, training and testing for associated projects and initiatives.
- Additionally, this this position is responsible for driving change and adoption, process efficiency, and process harmonization efforts.
Shared Service Process Migration
Lead assigned projects to migrate identified HR processes and transactions into HR Service Delivery while ensuring that the team is fully prepared to support the new processes. Leverage cross-functional knowledge and relationships to successfully support migration activities by effectively diagnosing project/program flaws or challenges to ensure successful implementation.
- Develop and manage to a project plan to include requirements gathering, design, development, testing and training, risks and develops timeline for HRSS readiness activities.
- Coordinate activities across multiple teams to ensure effective and timely project completion.
- Utilize MS Visio to map out future state process designs while incorporating feedback in real-time.
- Prepare and edit written documentation (e.g. Desktop/System Procedures, Job Aids, FAQs) to support the new processes while ensuring accuracy and clarity.
- Develop training plan, materials and facilitate training on new processes/changes.
- Lead service rehearsal testing efforts by developing test scripts and tracking test results.
- Maintain risk and issues log and ownership for driving resolution.
Conduct process mapping and documentation sessions to review and map out core HR Service Delivery processes while ensuring that documentation is kept up to date and accurate.
- Socialize and obtain sign-off/buy in from required stakeholders to implement the process changes.
- Document existing processes and procedures which are found not to be documented.
- Ensure documented processes/procedures are operationalized and put into practice on a go-forward basis.
- Proactively update existing documentation and knowledge articles as policies and processes change.
Communications & Change Management
Lead change management and communication efforts, inclusive of defining strategy for execution, mitigation approach and adoption.
- Defines and executes on change management strategy for key HR Service Delivery projects and initiatives.
- Documents change impacts and define mitigation approach which leverages the various communication channels in the most effective manner.
- Develops and executes on approach for stakeholder engagement and awareness and adoption.
- Create change activities/communications plans to support the change management and adoption
- Draft communications and enhance draft copy to ensure accuracy of information by using editorial and proof reading skills.
- Leverage cross-functional knowledge and relationships, to effectively align communication messages with overall project plans.
- Recommends timing, frequency, as well as roll-out sequencing for key internal messages.
- Demonstrate skill in development of key messages taking into account organizational sensitivity.
Identify areas for process improvements, prepare proposals for review by management and implement approved process improvements.
- Research issues, processes, and procedures from different angles and various sources to develop a thorough understanding and to discover root causes.
- Break down complex problems into logical components, considering both long term and short term impact.
- Summarize analysis findings in a format to enable effective decision making.
- Thinks strategically and identifies innovative solutions when faced with processing problems or service inefficiencies.
- Coordinates activities across multiple teams to ensure effective and timely implementation of process improvements.
- 6+ years experience supporting projects in an analytical or change management role
- Proven project/change management skills, including attention to detail and a demonstrated ability to manage multiple projects and tasks simultaneously.
- Ability to adapt to a rapidly changing environment
- Excellent written communication skills including proper grammar and correct sentence structure to document cases in the case management system and communicate with customers and employees via email
- In-depth knowledge and experience defining project scope, team building, defining business requirements and functional/technical specifications
- Strong knowledge and experience of Change management and regulatory compliance requirements impacting IT and HR - including, SOX, Data Privacy, and Business Continuity planning
- Ability to work with different cross-functional stakeholders to establish and ensure a reliable and productive working relationship
- Exceptional customer focus and service orientation
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to manage to/achieve consensus
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio)
- Strong negotiation and conflict resolution skills
- Ability to work independently and with minimal direct supervision
- Strong analytical and problem solving capability
- Bachelor’s degree in Business or related field
- Our company is a global biopharmaceutical company focused on developing and delivering life-transforming therapies for patients with devastating and rare disorders. Our company developed and commercializes the first and only approved complement inhibitor to treat patients with paroxysmal nocturnal hemoglobinuria (PNH) and atypical hemolytic uremic syndrome (aHUS), two life-threatening ultra-rare disorders.
- As the global leader in complement inhibition, our company is strengthening and broadening its portfolio of complement inhibitors, including evaluating potential indications for eculizumab in additional severe and ultra-rare disorders.
- Our company's metabolic franchise includes two highly innovative enzyme replacement therapies for patients with life-threatening and ultra-rare disorders
- In addition, our company is advancing the most robust rare disease pipeline in the biotech industry, with highly innovative product candidates in multiple therapeutic areas.