Manager, Finance & Commercial Operations - United States
Want to know company name or location? Company managed [?]
Posted on : 08 June 2017
- Our company is a global pharmaceutical company, you will contribute to making the breakthroughs of tomorrow a reality today!
- From making medicines more affordable to discovering innovative treatment options to satisfy unmet medical needs, we are dedicated to helping people lead longer and healthier lives.
- We are seeking dynamic and energetic individuals ready to inspire, ready to make a difference for their community and every community.
- This position will be responsible for managing financial account disputes for our North America Generics (NAG) customers in various classes of trade including wholesalers, retailers, mail order facilities, GPOs, etc. to resolve financial discrepancies while providing coordination & guidance to both domestic and international cross functional groups.
- Responsible as the key contact for all customer financial discrepancies and disputes·
- Ensure timely collections of receivables, credit processing through close oversight of: Accounts Receivables, Chargeback Processing, Rebate Processing, & Product Returns Processing·
- Interpret customer agreements & provide guidance on correct credit processing methodologies considering agreement terms. ·
- Responsible for the development and training of two direct reports·
- Review & audit disputes raised by team members to ensure accuracy.·
- Facilitate timely resolution of issues with various stakeholders·
- Lead frequent account reviews with sales and marketing teams·
- Create and present to various external and internal stakeholders.·
- Lead conference calls on various issues with external parties.·
- Assist in implementing deduction management system within SAP ·
- Adhere to SOX requirements
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Finance, or related field, with 5 years of experience in the pharmaceutical industry (US generics experience preferred) ·
- Previous experience in customer disputes/deduction management in generics is highly preferred. ·
- Understanding of SOX regulations, chargebacks, rebates & returns processes for the generics business as well as related commercial terms·
- Supervisory experience·
- Excellent organizational, analytical, negotiation, and problem solving skills.·
- strong communication (verbal & written), interpersonal, and multi-tasking skills ·
- Detail oriented with ability to adapt to changing situations·
- Highly proficient in MS Office Suite (Excel, PowerPoint, and Word) as well as experience in using SAP·
- Must be able to travel to different customers and vendors on an as-need basis about 5%