Manager Customer Experience - Switzerland
Want to know company name or location? Company managed [?]
Posted on : 12 June 2017
- In a life without sound, our work provides meaning. As the world’s leading hearing care provider, we are not just a company that makes products: we are a team on a mission to help people enjoy the delight of hearing. To enable a life without limitations, we – through our core brands develop, manufacture and distribute solutions that push the limits of technology and redefine the future of our industry.
- Our company has more than 14,000 committed employees in over 100 countries, all of whom contribute to something greater than themselves – they transform lives. Join our mission and become part of our team! Apply now for the following position:
- In our fast growing international network of hearing aid retail stores, Audio Nova, you - together with a small team - will be leading Audio Nova's customer experience marketing and will be accountable for driving a meaningful change of the organization into a customer-focused establishment.
- While this new position is based at the new global retail business head office in Switzerland, you will work closely with our markets across the world and be part of our global marketing team, reporting to the Vice President Retail Marketing.
- Leverage customer insights and define the digital customer experience strategy in close collaboration with other departments, subsidiaries and sales organizations Plan, develop, manage and deliver an omni-channel- and CRM strategy
- Design and develop a seamless process from the first customer’s touch point until the customer loyalty program focusing on digital touch points
- Understand the needs of our target groups and touch points in order to develop a holistic view of the customer journey
- Utilize customer relationship management (CRM) tools to develop concepts, define processes, coordinate and monitor customer experience operations and support the roll out phase in the sales organizations
- Conduct surveys to gather information on customer opinions and conduct studies to discover new techniques to improve customer experience
- Define requirements for an effective use of the CRM and its infrastructure as well as ensure that the CRM provides an effective sales funnel and efficient sales process
- Bachelor or Master degree in Marketing, Communications or Digital Marketing
- Minimum of 10 years working experience in customer service/experience marketing, preferably within the airline, hospitality, banking, e-commerce or retail industry (including digital and omni-channel experience)
- Comprehensive understanding of the customer experience ecosystem and solid CRM based know-how
- Strong analytical, creative and organizational skills Strategic, cross-functional thinker and experienced leader
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Willingness to travel on a regular basis
- Fluency in English – German, French or any other language are a plus
We can offer you a new challenge, with interesting tasks and much more – including an open corporate culture, flat hierarchies, support for further training and development, opportunities to take on responsibility and attractive employment conditions.