Management Secretary - United Kingdom
Want to know company name or location? Company managed [?]
Posted on : 20 April 2017
- As part of the company global manufacturing community, our company's Manufacturing Business Center plays a key role in the development and manufacture of new, sophisticated medical and industrial products.
- Working with colleagues in Europe, the USA and Japan, our multi-disciplinary team of R&D engineers is fully equipped with the latest computer-aided design and modelling technologies, to enable them to develop medical workstations and fluid management products & accessories, and industrial Remote Visual Inspection devices.
- Producing world class products in terms of Quality, Cost and Delivery isn't just desirable, it's essential.
- Therefore, in today's fast moving, ever changing world, we continue to invest in both our people and the latest equipment and processes to remain at the forefront in manufacturing technology.
- Provide secretarial and administrative support to senior management.
- Completion of all required documentation to support senior management
- Accurate minute taking and timely distribution
- Diary management to support senior management
- Successful completion of mandatory training
- Compliance with Health & Safety & Environmental procedures.
- Compose company letters and emails
- Create and update management reports and documentation
- System data entry
- Audio and copy typing
- Minute taking
- Diary management for senior management
- Arrange meetings and appointments
- Make travel arrangements
- Organize arrangements for visitors, inform reception, book accommodation, arrange transport
- Produce PowerPoint presentations
- Participate in Continuous Improvement activities
- General administrative tasks
- Will undertake any assignment or duty as required by business needs.
- Minimum of two years experience in a similar role supporting senior management.
- Must be computer literate with excellent Microsoft Word, Excel & PowerPoint skills.
- Must have a proven Secretarial background (with a minimum typing speed of 50wpm)
The interview will be competence based and the following competencies will be assessed:
- Continuous improvement
- Customer focus
- Team working