KAM / Project Coordinator (Hospital BU) Job - Ukraine
As a member of Hospital Business Unit you will be assigned for a 1-year project with further move to the KAM Hospital team. You will lead and develop the Antibiotics project with stakeholders and key prescribers of key accounts on the national level.
- Secure and coordinate optimal activities with the most important key accounts across the country
- Provide knowledge, insight, tactical suggestions, training, on a national basis, on how to optimize our efforts in hospital market;
- Internal align and closely cooperate with Medical Advisor and Brand & Customer Manager for Antibiotics;
- Ensure that sales team (KAMs) have the information necessary - and support to execute the plans and implement the project on the local levels across the country;
- Suggest and feed into cross functional team activities to leverage area plan of action, on-going projects & customer needs
- Provide F2F visits to stakeholders and key prescribers (10 per day).
- Provide presentations in hospital departments
- Organize hospital events
- Medical Higher Education – must;
- 3+ years of field force experience – must;
- Hospital products experience – must;
- Work experience with R&D global pharmaceutical company – must;
- English – on the working level.
- Good project management skills;
- Strong interpersonal skills:
- ability to make positive impact without authority;
- ability to negotiate with win-win strategy;
- ability to persuade;
- ability to identify and meet clients’ unmet needs.
Job: Account Management Generic Job Title:KAM / Project Coordinator (Hospital BU)
Primary Location: EMEA-Ukraine
Other Locations: EMEA-Ukraine-Kyyivs'ka-Kiev
Employee Status: Regular
Travel: Yes, 75 % of the Time
Number of Openings: 1
Company Trade Name:MSD
Job Segment: Medical, Clinic, Pharmaceutical Sales, Pharmaceutical, Project Manager, Healthcare, Sales, Science, Technology