Junior Web Developer Job - Czechia
Want to know company name or location? Company managed [?]
- Our company is a global health care leader with a diversified portfolio of prescription medicines, vaccines and animal health products.
- Today, we are building a new kind of healthcare company – one that is ready to help create a healthier future for all of us.
- Our ability to excel depends on the integrity, knowledge, imagination, skill, diversity and teamwork of an individual like you.
- To this end, we strive to create an environment of mutual respect, encouragement and teamwork.
- As part of our global team, you’ll have the opportunity to collaborate with talented and dedicated colleagues while developing and expanding your career.
- You will work directly with other members of the product development and user experience team to build complex web applications and push the vision forward. You will get to work in a challenging and cutting-edge environment where you will be encouraged to refine your skills, share your ideas, and test your creative boundaries. If clean, maintainable code keeps you sane, and you enjoy talking about web development and React, then this job is right for you.
- Become a member of our IT Global Innovation Center with startup atmosphere and flat, friendly and collaborative environment. Enjoy a reward that technology careers don’t often bring: the satisfaction of helping to save lives.
In a nutshell, we will want you to:
- Bring a sound sense of the principals of design, user experience, and narrative in interface
- Apply knowledge of cross-browser feature support and rendering quirks to create cross browser/device compatible solutions
- Deploy or assist with deployment of the developed software in target infrastructure platforms which includes AWS, O365, MS Azure, or MS SharePoint
Besides great atmosphere and flexible working environment, we also offer:
- Competitive remuneration
- Position in a leading global healthcare company
- Challenging career
- Professional growth based on performance
- Innovative and flexible working environment
- Wide range of benefits
We need you if you have the following (skills and experience):
- Experience building cross-browser, responsive, and scalable HTML & CSS
- Knows the difference between good markup and bad, and why it matters
- Knows how to debug rich web applications.
- Ability to write well-structured, easily maintainable, well-documented code that balances beauty and pragmatism.
- Understanding of web standards & technologies (ex. HTTP, REST and JSON).
- You heard of Agile Scrum, Sprints, User Stories or Epics and you want to work in this framework
Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time
Job Segment: Developer, Product Development, Special Medicine, Engineer, Respiratory, Technology, Research, Engineering, Healthcare