Junior Preclinical Scientist - Belgium
Want to know company name or location? Company managed [?]
- Our company is a Belgian-based biotechnology start-up that develops products derived from natural sources.
- The company’s initial focus is Ir-CPI, a unique antithrombotic peptide offering a remarkable and unprecedented balance between antithrombotic benefit and haemorrhagic side effect.
- Our company has an exciting career opportunity for a junior and motivated individual to join the organisation in a full-time position as a Preclinical Scientist.
- She/He will report her/his activities to the Pre-clinical Director.
- Scientific contacts with subcontractors and partners
- Follow-up and monitoring of preclinical studies
- Participate in study design and protocol development
- Study plan writing
- Bibliography review
- Review, analysis and presentation of data
- Preparation of study reports
- Direct support of the Preclinical Director
- Scientific background, PhD in Biomedical Sciences, Pharmacy or a related Life Science.
- Experience in the field of preclinical research (Tox studies, PK, PD …)
- Knowledge of drug (biological products) development process
- Data analysis and presentation (Prism, …)
- Good planning, communication and organizational skills.
- Able to work independently as well as in a team
- Fluent in French and English
- Experience in hemostasis and coagulation is an asset.
- Knowledge of Good laboratory practice is a plus
- Immediate start
- Full-time position.
- Attractive salary conditions will be offered