Want to know company name or location? Company managed [?]
- Our company is a global health care leader with a diversified portfolio of prescription medicines, vaccines and animal health products.
- Today, we are building a new kind of healthcare company – one that is ready to help create a healthier future for all of us.
- Join us in the digital health revolution and tackle biggest opportunities and challenges at the intersection of healthcare, information and technology.
- Become a member of our IT Global Innovation Center with innovative atmosphere and flat, friendly and collaborative environment.
- Create awesome digital products and enjoy a reward that technology careers don’t often bring: the satisfaction of helping to save lives.
What you can expect?
- As a team member you will not only re actively fulfill user needs but you can also speak up, be proactive and propose new clever solution what can be adopted by other teams as well.
- We love modern technologies, do hackathons, meetups and it would be great if you have the same passion as we do.
- Next to code quality, we care for easy deployment and maintenance of our applications. If you know what Jenkins or Docker is, you will fit perfectly among us.
- We are an international company with colleagues around the world but mostly in New Jersey, USA and Singapore so English on communication level is a must.
What you will learn?
- Working in an international team with stakeholders around the world.
- Working within a heavily regulated (pharma) environment.
- Working in true Agile environment.
- Latest JS trends - you can share them with us as well, though.
What will your day/week look like?
- We use Scrum on projects heavily, so your day will start with a stand up. You will work in the product team and together with your colleagues deliver back-end and/or front-end solutions, you will be directly in touch with business through standard Scrum mechanisms.
- At the beginning you will have a buddy who will help you with practical stuff about working in our company. We like code reviews and you will have a chance to participate in those. Our code reviews are done with whole community and are great source of knowledge and improvements for all of us.
- You can expect to see couple of pull requests every day although you do not have to check all, only if you have time.
- That's why we all do code reviews. In the afternoons, we do regular JS meetups (to plot evil plans against Java developers), go for a JS beer (just a regular pilsner but served asynchronously) or organise hackathons (to try something new, fail and cry about it).
Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time
Job Segment: Engineer, Developer, Java, Programmer, Information Technology, Engineering, Technology