IT Sr. Solutions Analyst - United States
Want to know company name or location? Company managed [?]
- The successful candidate needs to be able to listen and to collaborate with business partners on their productivity goals; know how to achieve those goals with the right combination of people, process and technology; and are able to execute your ideas with intense and thoughtful purpose and leadership.
- You need to “own” the technical aspects of the Sales force environment both in work you do directly or work performed by other team members.
- This role with work with extended teams to coordinate completion of work activities in other areas in support of implementing business initiatives on the Sales force platform. Our mutual success depends on you thinking creatively, effectively leveraging technology to further the company’s business goals and building client relationships.
- Collaborating with our internal customers to understand their business objectives and shepherding them through the capabilities of the Salesforce platform.
- Designing an elegant solution that achieves the customer’s objectives and is secure, scalable & maintainable.
- Provides data architecture and single source of truth strategy
- Be a subject matter expert regarding the functionality within the Force.com platform and help guide the team in its relevant application to current business needs
- Ensure project activities are executed in accordance with defined processes and methodology
- Subject matter expertise and technical guidance on best practices
- Reviews integration design for initiatives
- Provides guidelines for usage of APEX Code, VF and other advanced customization in SFDC
- Implements enterprise integration strategy
- Work with various business teams to drive requirements definition, prioritization and release planning activities for initiatives on the Salesforce platform.
- Responsible for delivery of detailed design, administration and functional test execution activities across all Salesforce.com clouds (Sales, Marketing & Platform)
- Responsible for development activities requiring advanced configuration within Salesforce.
- Provide periodic status updates to stakeholders and management on current progress, issues and risks
- Coordinate with various internal and external teams in a matrix setup to ensure completion of relevant release tasks
- Build and manage and great working relationship with peer teams
- Work with developers on project work and provide operational support
- Provide a delivery framework that ensures quality and success.
- Lead all members of a project in implementing your design including review of development artifacts to ensure the solution adheres to platform and architectural best practices. If necessary, you may need to participate in configuration, development and testing.
- Experience implementing Salesforce.com best practices, change control processes, unit testing and re-architecting existing SFDC system.
- 5 years of overall experience participating in complex projects as either a developer or systems analyst.
- 3-4 years of Salesforce administration experience in a large organization (1000+ employees) is preferred, Solid knowledge of Object configuration, formula fields Workflow, Validation Rules, Approval Processes, Reports/Dashboards, Data loader, Sandbox environment / deployment methodology
- 3-4 years of experience building integrations with the SFDC platform and knowledge of SFDC API’s
- 2-4 years of business and technical analysis experience with demonstrated abilityto effectively analyze and design end-to-end business processes, system flows and resolve application issues
- 2-4 years of development experience in business applications.
- Able to work independently and lead projects of moderate complexity
- Strong organizational, planning and management skills
- Strong soft, verbal, and written communication skills
- Excellent skills with Microsoft Word, Excel, Visio, Microsoft Project, Microsoft PowerPoint
- Ability to coordinate and manage across groups in a matrix organization
- Knowledge of other CRM systems such as MS-Dynamics, SAP, and/or Siebel is a plus ·
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Systems; or 4 years equivalent experience
Certificates, Licenses, Registrations
- SFDC Certified Administrator is strongly preferred
- Experience with Agile development processes is preferred
- PMP certification is preferred
Abilities and Skills
- Experience prioritizing competing demands, scoping large efforts and negotiating timelines are necessary skills
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to effectively organize and communicate across functional and technical lines
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to organize and lead functional meetings to achieve a given set objectives
- Ability to build and maintain effective working relationships with other team members (immediate team as well as cross-functional teams)
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with multiple concurrent projects
- Self-motivated and ability to apply good judgment and decision-making skills
- Strong professionalism and interpersonal skills