This job is currently Archived,
IT Helpdesk - United Kingdom
Want to know company name or location? Company managed [?]
Posted on : 12 June 2017
- Our company is going through an exceptional time. With three product launches expected over the coming years and further new product development combined with excellent international growth rates, we are providing a great platform for today and our future.
- The strength behind our success and future opportunities are our highly committed and skilled staff, supported by our parent company - a Japanese Specialty Pharmaceutical company, whose substantial reinvestment into R&D is creating products at both early and late stage development.
- This prosperous time at our company includes developing new teams, new departments and moving into exciting new areas.
IT Help-desk Support
Provide front line IT support role for head office, responding to Help-desk requests and ensuring that all support work is carried out effectively and efficiently.
- Support and effective response to all Help-desk calls
- Timely and accurate results to Helpdesk requests
- Complete ownership of request until solution is found and implemented
- Effective documentation at all times
- Follows, and creates, procedures where required
This role requires a highly motivated and focused individual, who is capable of lateral thinking and has good interpretation skills. An analytical individual who can take a problem and work it through until its logical conclusion. This person believes in getting the job done right first time, and also ensures that all controls and procedures are followed where appropriate. Very much a generalist within the group, this role requires that the individual is highly adaptable to given situations, and is flexible to meet the changing business requirements.
- Experience at providing support in a regulated environment
- Flexibility to the needs of fast moving business environment
- Good interpersonal skills and ability to communicate at all levels
- Ability to provide strong change management and procedural controls
- Ability to learn new skills and improve knowledge
- Customer focused and ability to translate technology into business requirements
- Experience within the pharmaceutical or manufacturing industries
- Competitive salary
- Pension scheme
- Private medical insurance
- Other voluntary benefits include: Childcare Vouchers, Bike to Work