Inventory and Kit Tech - United States
Want to know company name or location? Company managed [?]
Posted on : 13 June 2017
Responsible for finished product inventory count, location, and disposition. Assembly of final packaging from bulk reagents. Manufacture of labels in a GMP environment
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Count, identify, and move finished product from manufacturing areas using the warehouse management system. Following the most current practice of either identifying status of lot by colored tag and location or once available using a bar code scanner and tagging system.
- Manufacture kits and final packaging from bulk supplies. Manufacture labels for final product packaging. Complete batch record forms as needed.
- Monitor supplies for the shipping group. Move boxes and inventory to the shipping area as requested.
- Maintain documentation as required by FDA, company policy, and cGMP.
- Maintain inventory counts to ensure accuracy of SAP to Physical Inventory.
- Clean and maintain work and storage areas and adhere to established safety procedures.
- Remain proficient in all SOP’s in areas of responsibility.
- Perform all other related duties as assigned
- Education: High school diploma, General Education Degree (G.E.D.) or equivalent.
- Experience: 0-2 years related experience.
- An equivalent combination of education and experience may be accepted as a satisfactory substitute for the specific education and experience listed above.
- Certification/Licensure: None.
- Other: Must be detail oriented. Must be able to utilize a computer and have basic to advanced keyboarding skills.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Our company is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disabled/Vet