Internship in Accounting to Reporting - Poland
- We are currently looking for an Intern to join our Accounting to Reposting Team.
- The job will be mainly focused on supporting the Accounts receivable, Inter-company and In House Bank Team members in running daily support, including administering data in the systems, supporting daily accounting & payment processes for our company operated businesses in Europe, USA and Canada.
Your job and key responsibilities
- Financial data administration in SAP and other systems
- Supporting processing of automated and manual payments
- Supporting dedicated daily accounting processes
- Maintaining archives
- Supporting data clean-ups
- Prepare statistic and reports
A unique chance to start your professional life in a global, pharmaceutical company and gain experience in complex, end to end AR, Intercompany and In House Bank processes. You will be able to develop your career in a truly people-oriented atmosphere.
Our preferred candidate has the following personal and professional qualifications:
- Currently studying or freshly graduated
- Strong engagement and focus on achieving goals
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- Very good English, other language would be an asset
- Strong motivation to gain experience in accounting and banking area
- Availability of 25 hours per week
- Can-do attitude towards challenges and problems
- Ability to work to tight deadlines and with switching priorities
- Proactive and creative in terms of improving ways of working
- Good analytical skills
- Our company is a global pharmaceutical company specialized in psychiatric and neurological disorders.
- For more than 70 years, we have been at the forefront of research within neuroscience.
- Our key areas of focus are depression, schizophrenia, Parkinson's disease and Alzheimer's disease.
- An estimated 700 million people worldwide are living with psychiatric and neurological disorders and far too many suffer due to inadequate treatment, discrimination, a reduced number of working days, early retirement and other unnecessary consequences.
- Every day, we strive for improved treatment and a better life for people living with psychiatric and neurological disorders – we call this Progress in Mind.
- Our approximately 5,300 employees in 55 countries are engaged in the entire value chain throughout research, development, production, marketing and sales.
- Our pipeline consists of several late-stage development programmes and our products are available in more than 100 countries.