Integration Analyst Informatica Job - Czechia
Want to know company name or location? Company managed [?]
- Our company is a global health care leader with a diversified portfolio of prescription medicines, vaccines and animal health products.
- Today, we are building a new kind of healthcare company – one that is ready to help create a healthier future for all of us.
- Our ability to excel depends on the integrity, knowledge, imagination, skill, diversity and teamwork of an individual like you.
- To this end, we strive to create an environment of mutual respect, encouragement and teamwork.
- As part of our global team, you’ll have the opportunity to collaborate with talented and dedicated colleagues while developing and expanding your career.
- Join us in the digital health revolution and tackle biggest opportunities and challenges at the intersection of healthcare, information and technology.
- Become a member of our IT Global Innovation Center with innovative atmosphere and flat, friendly and collaborative environment.
- Create awesome digital products and enjoy a reward that technology careers don’t often bring: the satisfaction of helping to save lives.
- You will join Integration team who is responsible for ongoing development of company’s global data integration built on Information tools.
- The team focuses both on the delivery of projects and also on exploration of new capabilities and adoption of the latest technology.
We are looking for enthusiastic IT professional with:
- BSc or MSc degree or equivalent with relevant experience in Computer Science
- 2-3 years in Informatica software experience
- 3+ years of Experience in ETL / DWh / reporting - Application development, Maintenance and Support for Enterprise applications.
- 2+ years of experience in Design & End to End implementation.
- Strong Hands on Informatica Power Center product suite experience
- Knowledge of Linux operating system.
- Good working knowledge on Data integration patterns and Business Intelligence concepts
- Understanding of Network topology, DMZs, Load balancing, Fault tolerance, clustering, error handling operation and performance tuning.
- Good Communication Skills and Team cooperation skills
- Advantage is also Experience in Project Management, Regulated Environment, Project documentation standards and
- Demonstrated ability to work with a diverse group of professionals globally
In a nutshell , your responsibilities will be:
- Informatica design work for Data integration projects
- Create high level technical designs by the analyses of business requirements, functional requirements and system architecture
- Work with vendor teams on project delivery, approve their design documents, supervise the delivery
- Expert on Informatica product suite, mainly
- Informatica Power Center Edition
- Informatica Cloud
- Work on proof of concepts for new features and capabilities
- Data quality and metadata management
- Work in other teams on Data quality strategy and metadata management strategy
- Provide inputs for Data integration part and capabilities provided by Informatica
- Informatica Standards and Best practices
- Work with Integration architect on the Standards and Best practices
- Explain to other teams these standards, supervise adherence to the standards in vendor teams
- Informatica development during initial prototypes
- Hands on delivery of Informatica mappings and flows during project prototypes and proof of concepts
- Documentation of Informatica integration applications
- Create / supervise documentation of Informatica applications
- Maintain consistent long term documentation
- Maintain current industry knowledge of data integration concepts and best practices
Besides a great atmosphere and flexible working environment, we also offer:
- Competitive remuneration
- Position in a world leading global company
- Challenging career
- Professional growth based on performance
- Innovative working environment
- Wide range of benefits
Our employees are the key to our company’s success. We demonstrate our commitment to our employees by offering a competitive and valuable rewards program. Our Company’s benefits are designed to support the wide range of goals, needs and lifestyles of our employees, and many of the people that matter the most in their lives.
Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time
Job Segment: Database, Engineer, Developer, Computer Science, Linux, Technology, Engineering