This job is currently Archived,
Inhouse Journalist / Content Manager - Norway
Want to know company name or location? Company managed [?]
Posted on : 15 June 2017
- We are now looking for a hands-on person to strengthen our global team and be responsible for company’s content production, primarily for our new digital marketing platforms. The position is new, and will be shaped together with the candidate.
- The position is within the Marketing & Communication department, and reports directly to the Director of Communication.
- The department is responsible for defining and executing the organization’s market presence and communication.
- The department has had a rapid growth the last year, as the ambition of commercial strength has increased.
- Our overall ambition in Marketing & Communication is to be the leading star on how to approach the B2B market.
- We will therefore make sure that you will continue to grow and learn within a company that continuously drives for development
- In return, we ask for your passion, enthusiasm and commitment.
- Create, edit and publish engaging content
- Manage content distribution and social media platforms to increase website traffic
- Optimize content according to SEO, analyze website traffic and user engagement
- Support the Director of Communication with press releases, statements and media outreach
- Support the Management Team in their writing
- Stay up-to-date with the latest developments in digital marketing and generate new ideas to draw attention
Qualifications and personal characteristics
- Bachelor Degree or higher in Marketing / PR / Journalism
- Proven experience and outstanding performance as a content manager and/or journalist
- Knowledge of SEO and web traffic metrics
- Strong social media skills
- Strategic and operational mindset
- Excellent writing skills in English and Norwegian
- A visual mindset and experience with Photoshop is a plus
- Self-motivated doer who takes the lead on ideas and follows them through