Infrastructure Performance Analyst Job - Czechia
Want to know company name or location? Company managed [?]
- Our company is a global health care leader with a diversified portfolio of prescription medicines, vaccines and animal health products.
- Today, we are building a new kind of healthcare company – one that is ready to help create a healthier future for all of us.
- Our ability to excel depends on the integrity, knowledge, imagination, skill, diversity and teamwork of an individual like you.
- To this end, we strive to create an environment of mutual respect, encouragement and teamwork.
- As part of our global team, you’ll have the opportunity to collaborate with talented and dedicated colleagues while developing and expanding your career.
- Our company is an innovative, global healthcare leader committed to improving health and well-being in 140 countries around the world.
- Our product categories include heart and respiratory health, diabetes, infectious diseases, consumer products and women's health.
- We are seeking energetic, forward-thinking professionals to join our Information Technology group.
- As part of that team, you will help launch our new IT Global Innovation Center focused on developing and applying advanced capabilities in information sciences, information security, mobility, social media and big data.
- You will have the opportunity to work on global teams to identify and tackle the biggest opportunities and challenges at the intersection of healthcare, information and technology.
- We offer project-based rotations to help with your professional development, and a flat, collaborative environment.
- Overall, our new Global Innovation Center offers technology professionals incredible opportunities to learn from others across the globe, to challenge themselves, and to enjoy a reward that technology careers don’t often bring: the satisfaction of helping to save lives.
- This position is responsible for the execution and analysis of processes and reports, e.g. fact book, run book, service management, etc., to describe the state of IT Infrastructure landscape and performance.
- Processes include, but are not limited to, supplier management, capacity management, demand management, and request fulfillment.
Primary job responsibilities:
- Analyze and improve processes and reports, e.g. fact book, run book, service management, etc., to describe the state of the IT Infrastructure landscape and performance
- Use standard infrastructure metrics to support Global Infrastructure Operations
- Create dashboards and executive summaries for senior leadership
- Participate in metrics standardization and automation projects in order to streamline and mature the reporting process and provide greater value and effectiveness to stakeholders.
- Coordinate with Global Operations Management team in order to leverage and support the use of the standard metrics catalog which will act as a “one stop shop” for operational definitions and targets for common KPIs and measures used for reporting
- Deliver compelling insights by mining underlying data to proactively identify opportunities and risks and communicate that to stakeholders
- Use predictive analytics tools and techniques to forecast future operational events, trends, and possibilities
Required Skills and Experience:
- At least 4 years of relevant work experience
- Ability to apply data analysis and reporting techniques to operational data
- Excellent attention to detail and passion for continuous improvement.
- Flexibility to interact globally across time zones
- Ability to work well in a team environment and develop working relationships with multiple stakeholders
- High motivation and strong client focus
- Knowledge and experience with Database and Analytic tools and strategies
- Knowledge of SDLC (Systems Development Lifecycle Methodologies)
- Knowledge and experience with ITIL Processes
- Knowledge and experience with BMC Suite of tools to support ITIL processes
- Mastery of MS Office and relational database tools
- MSc Degree or BSc Degree or equivalent in Business Engineering, Economics, Computer Science or Computer Science Engineering
Big advantage, not necessary:
- Experience with Data Visualization & Analytics tools such as Tibco Spotfire, Tableau, Splunk etc.
- Experience with Databases and SQL Querying
- Excellent presentation & communication skills
- Individual must demonstrate a high level of business acumen; ability to get along well with diverse personalities—flexible
- Able to maintain both a short and long term vision around business trends and strategies
- Can think big picture and also demonstrate an ability to be detail oriented; anticipate and know when to get into the details
- Fluent in English, in both oral and written communication
- Competitive remuneration
- Position in a leading global healthcare company
- Challenging career
- Professional growth based on performance
- Innovative and flexible working environment
- Wide range of benefits
Our employees are the key to our company’s success. We demonstrate our commitment to our employees by offering a competitive and valuable rewards program. Our Company’s benefits are designed to support the wide range of goals, needs and lifestyles of our employees, and many of the people that matter the most in their lives.
Travel: Yes, 5 % of the Time