HR Business Partner - United States
Want to know company name or location? Company managed [?]
Our company’s Global Human Resources is looking for an HR Business Partner to support the Global Commercial Operations (GCO) group.
What you’ll be doing
- Link the HR strategies with GCO’s strategy and implement programs and policies that will facilitate organizational success and legal compliance
- Provide consultation to management staff on organizational effectiveness, team development, communications systems, performance management/competitive pay practices, recognition programs, employee development, and policy/ legal interpretation
- Implement the overall GCO organizational strategy to include the enhancement of management competencies and bench-strength
- Participate in M&A activities
- Direct and manage group wide projects as assigned by HR Director
- Diagnose organizational climate/morale concerns and propose solutions to senior management
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in business or related discipline; Advanced degree, a plus
- 10+ years in a senior level HR role, working in a complex/multifunctional technology based environment, or equivalent combination of education and experience
- In depth knowledge of HR disciplines including staffing, employee relations, compensation/benefits, training/organizational development, and employment law
- Strong knowledge of business processes and functions
- Management coaching and counseling skills
- Influencing and negotiations skill
What’s in it for you
- Competitive pay and great benefits including medical, dental, vision, 401K and more
- Opportunities for growth and training
- Stability of a profitable 60+ year old company
- Great work environment
- Our company is a global leader providing a broad array of clinical diagnostics and life science research products.
- With a team of more than 7,800 employees and a global network of operations serving our customers, we help people live longer, healthier lives.