HR Administrative Support (Temporary) - United States
Want to know company name or location? Company managed [?]
- Our company is the world leader in delivering therapeutics that provide meaningful advances to patients who live with serious and life-threatening rare genetic diseases. We target diseases that lack effective therapies and affect relatively small numbers of patients, many of whom are children.
- These conditions are often inherited, difficult to diagnose, progressively debilitating and have few, if any, treatment options.
- Our company will continue to focus on advancing therapies that are the first or best of their kind.
- Manual Filing
- Compiling New Hire Orientation kits
- Sort out saving, moving and renaming of documents
- Facilitation of job description process / organization of job descriptions locations
- Manual deletion of files in Taleo
- LinkedIn research
- electronic organizing/filing
- 1-2 years Administrative Assistance
- Experience working with resume tracking databases and HRIS systems
- Strong customer focus
- An energetic individual with the capacity to manage multiple activities and priorities
- Excellent computer skills
- Detail-oriented, and able to prioritize multiple tasks.
- Consistent and timely attendance is required.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (including Word & Excel), Microsoft Outlook
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience is preferred