This job is currently Archived,
Graduate Health Economics Advisor - United Kingdom
Want to know company name or location? Company managed [?]
Posted on : 12 June 2017
- Our company is a global healthcare leader that unites caring with discovery to make life better for people around the world.
- We were founded more than a century ago by a man committed to creating high-quality medicines that meet real needs, and today we remain true to that mission in all our work.
- Across the globe, our company employees work to discover and bring life-changing medicines to those who need them, improve the understanding and management of disease, and give back to communities through philanthropy and volunteerism.
Graduate Health Economist:
- An opening has arisen for a Graduate Health Economist to join the Health Outcomes and Health Technology Assessment (HO&HTA) team at company in the UK.
- This exciting opportunity is a developmental position which will provide wide ranging pharmaceutical industry experience and training in the health economics.
- You will support the UK team’s goals by providing and supporting the delivery of health economics tools, models, information and communications related to cost-effectiveness, cost and outcomes research for pre- and post - launch products.
- You will also have the opportunity to undertake short term assignments with the regional team to understand and gain experience of regional health economics and HTA deliverables.
- Assist in the development of health economic sections of submissions to NICE, Scottish Medicines Consortium, All Wales Medicines Strategy Group and other health technology assessment groups, including the development of the economic evaluations for these submissions;
- Help develop value messages and materials to support business activities and maximize access for new and launched products;
- Support the Field Force in delivering health economics, cost and outcomes data to the NHS;
- Represent the health economic group on cross functional Marketing/ Medical brand teams;
- Gain an awareness of strategic planning process and input where appropriate;
- Maintain awareness of significant developments in the field, including current health outcomes methodologies and applications, therapeutic area developments, and other issues as appropriate for specific position responsibilities;
- As you grow in the role they would be expected to take on more leadership of the above tasks.
You will hold a Life Sciences or Economics degree;If it is required that you will hold a post-graduate qualification in Health Economics (or be studying for such a qualification).