Formulations Technician I - United States
Want to know company name or location? Company managed [?]
- Perform preparation of test article/substance dosage solution/suspension(s), ensure preparation procedures and calculations are standardized, performed consistently and recorded correctly by the technical personnel.
- Prepare labels and samples.
- Receive all incoming test articles/substances and reagents.
- Ensure that the documentation for the use of all test articles/substances and vehicles/reagents to ensure consistency and correctness.
- Responsible for the sampling and the shipment of the samples.
- Maintain cleanliness and general appearance of the Formulations Laboratory.
- Ensure that test article/substance(s) from completed studies are returned to the sponsor or reassigned to another protocol.
- Responds to Quality Assurance audits of preparation procedures and calculations.
- Ensure all chemistry data is submitted to Senior Scientist for weekly review.
- Maintain an up to day inventory of reagents, test article/substance, vehicles and samples.
- Review chemistry data on a daily basis and finalizing chemistry data for submission at completion of study.
- Prepare accurate packing list for the shipment of test article/substances and samples to the sponsor and/or analytical laboratory.
- Notify appropriate personnel of shipments.
- Perform other duties as assigned by supervisor.
GLP environment requires attention to detail strong organizational skills and accurate record keeping competencies.