Financial Analyst - Netherlands
Want to know company name or location? Company managed [?]
Posted on : 04 June 2017
- Do you have a Bachelor’s Degree in finance and have you been working in a finance job for the past 1-3 years?
- Do you possess up to date knowledge on US GAAP Rules and are you familiar with Lean Six Sigma?
- Are you Goal-orientated, capable of making decisions and do you show initiative? If so, we would like you to apply for this position!
This position is part of the new COSI (Cost of Sales and Inventory) matrix organization, which will perform end to end activities from actual occurrence of a financial result till consolidation level in HQ.
Your main tasks will be:
- Responsible to maintain and create product cost according US GAAP rules
- Control, analyze and report production results and source to settle variances on a monthly basis to business partners by providing high level commentary and provided estimates for recurring events to stakeholders
- Responsible for reporting accurate data to Global Repository database in line with company’s due date
- Review and ensure accurate data is reported per branch in monthly product cost, sales and inventory consolidation close
- Analyze and resolve intransit inventory in a timely manner following up to determine driver of inventory remaining intransit and partnering with parties to resolve
- Analyze consoldiated costs and intercompany profit differences.
- Identify and work on initiatives that improve cost control and/or increase efficiency.
- Continue to meet the S404 requirements, updating documentation and performing/enhancing existing controls. Provide monthly reporting to customers
- Analyze of standard revision on global level by branch and ensure appropriate accounting is performed on a local and global branch perspective
- Addresses entity/divisional customer questions and requests on a variety of data and system issues.
- Provide accurate and timely financial cost, sales and inventory data to customers as requested.
- Participate in special and ad hoc projects to support mangement analysis and provide ad-hoc quality support to business partners.
- Ensuring actual financial data is correctly reported per P&L and Balance
- Analyzing sales data in above market and ensure data is accurate reported according to guidelines
- Participate in objective setting, mid-year review, end-year review and feedback discussions with manager to foster open honest communication.
- Back-up of senior specialists or specialists as needed.
For this challenging we require the following from you:
- A Bachelor’s degree in finance combined with 1-3 years of experience in an analytical role.
- Experience with analysis of production within a financial system like SAP or other
- Previous practical experience of preparing accounts in accordance with US GAAP
- Knowledge and experience with Lean Six Sigma
- Willingness to take on responsibility
- Goal-orientated; capable of making decisions; show initiative and be adaptive; be open to change
- The ability to work under pressure and meets deadlines
- Fluent in English (and another Oriental language is a pre)
- Customer-orientated; able to mentor effectively; organised with good analytical skills; flexible in work hours
- Ability, willingness and flexibility to travel occasionally
- LR/GR knowledge preferred
- Fluency in written and spoken English is mandatory
- Our company is a global healthcare leader with a diversified portfolio of prescription medicines, vaccines and animal health products.
- Today, we are building a new kind of healthcare company – one that is ready to help create a healthier future for all of us.
- Our ability to excel depends on the integrity, knowledge, imagination, skill, diversity and teamwork of an individual like you.
- To this end, we strive to create an environment of mutual respect, encouragement and teamwork.
- As part of our global team, you’ll have the opportunity to collaborate with talented and dedicated colleagues while developing and expanding your career.
A good place to work
- Our company is an attractive employer offering interesting opportunities in Research & Development, production and staff departments for an enormous range of disciplines such as biologists, chemists, process engineers, technicians, mechatronic engineers, pharmacists and operators.
- Our company always seeks ‘best-in-class’ employees at all levels.
- We expect a lot from our people and company has a lot to offer them as well.
- Team spirit, entrepreneurship, integrity, leadership and cross-border communication skills are what company values and rewards most.
Job Segment: Financial, Accounting, ERP, Lean Six Sigma, Financial Analyst, Finance, Technology, Management