Finance Specialist – Source to Pay Team - Poland
Want to know company name or location? Company managed [?]
- We are currently seeking a Finance Specialist to join our Source to Pay Team.
- The job will be mainly focused on supporting the S2P Team members in running daily invoice process related tasks, like processing invoices, supporting users or running reports.
Your job and key responsibilities
As Finance Specialist you will be responsible for:
- Processing invoices in workflow,
- Transactions cost coding,
- Performing internal controls according to control framework,
- Initiating improvement ideas,
- Building pro-active, can do attitude and high preforming culture,
- Building and maintain relationship with the Business
A unique opportunity to be part of Source to Pay Team delivering ongoing operations.
Our preferred candidate has the following personal and professional qualifications:
- Up to 1 year of the finance experience
- Strong engagement and focus on achieving goals
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and organisational skills,
- Very good knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- Very good English
- Our company is a global pharmaceutical company specialized in psychiatric and neurological disorders.
- For more than 70 years, we have been at the forefront of research within neuroscience.
- Our key areas of focus are depression, schizophrenia, Parkinson's disease and Alzheimer's disease.
- An estimated 700 million people worldwide are living with psychiatric and neurological disorders and far too many suffer due to inadequate treatment, discrimination, a reduced number of working days, early retirement and other unnecessary consequences.
- Every day, we strive for improved treatment and a better life for people living with psychiatric and neurological disorders – we call this Progress in Mind.
- Our approximately 5,300 employees in 55 countries are engaged in the entire value chain throughout research, development, production, marketing and sales.
- Our pipeline consists of several late-stage development programmes and our products are available in more than 100 countries.