Facilities Maintenance Engineer - United Kingdom
Want to know company name or location? Company managed [?]
Major Duties and Responsibilities:
- To provide site-wide multi-disciplined maintenance support for one or more of the following areas dependent on requirement and training: Welding and metal fabrication, machine shop operation, boiler/steam, mains water, gas, oil, purified water, chilled water, dust extraction, HVAC, pumped supplies, AHU maintenance, compressed air, sprinkler services and associated pipe-work; mechanical fitting, and the sourcing of spares and service.
- Participate as a member of the Facilities Team in the delivery of capital projects within defined timescales and budgets.
- Liaising with, and arranging contract services to provide defined results.
- Provide voluntary call out support for critical business issues out of hours.
- Recognized qualifications and extensive experience in pipe fitting, machinery, welding, team services, chiller maintenance, as appropriate, and general fitting and engineering skills.
- Good communication skills at all levels.
- Ability to plan and execute tasks in a controlled and qualified manner.
- Ability to work alone, or as part of a team.
- Safety conscious approach that is appropriate to function carried out.