This job is currently Archived,
Export Specialist , Supply Chain , TEDA - China
Want to know company name or location? Company managed [?]
Posted on : 19 May 2017
A brighter future
- We work in close partnership with our customers to create a better world every day.
- For those around us, for each other and for the next generation. We use science to advance industries, and as part of our Supply Operations, you will help produce and deliver the biological solutions that boost our customers’ business and make innovation a reality.
Export Specialist , Supply Chain
- Are you looking for a new challenges in a fast-paced environment where no two days are the same?
- If so, you could be our new colleague work in Logistics and Shipping team.
- The position will have an overall responsibility of satisfying customers through achieving the specified delivery reliability and a responsiveness supply chain and securing compliance to the QMS system. You will responsible for operation in SAP SD module such as delivery & billing, etc.
- And booking vessel space with agent/forwarder in accordance with customers’ delivery requirements.
- As well as you need prepare CIQ & Customs documents according to relevant regulations and policies.
- Work with warehouse for the export inspection arrangements and paper work preparation.
- In addition you need to handling L/C (whole process) and supervise actual customs clearance and vessel’s departure date to prevent unexpected delays.
- You will courier or emails relevant documents to L/C issuing banks, customers or inter-companies and deal with urgent cases with inter-company, customers, agent/forwarders or other stakeholders to realize a high service level
You will report to Logistic and Shipping Manager
- Bachelor Degree in international trade, logistics, business or other relevant education background.
- 3-5 years of professional experience in logistic functions including import/export, customer service, order handling or transportation
- Good oral and written English skills
- Good communication skill with internal and external stakeholders
- High sense of responsibility and accuracy
- Experience with SAP R/3 SD, CRM and E-commerce
- Our company is the world leader in bio innovation.
- Together with customers across a broad array of industries, we create tomorrow’s bio solutions, improving our customers’ business and the use of our planet’s resources.
- With over 700 products used in 130 countries, company’s bio innovations improve industrial performance and safeguard the world’s resources by offering superior and sustainable solutions for tomorrow’s ever-changing marketplace