This job is currently Archived,
Executive Senior Administrative Coordinator ID-EU - Belgium
Want to know company name or location? Company managed [?]
Posted on : 12 June 2017
- We embrace research and science - bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people.
- Employees of our company work with partners in health care to touch the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world.
- Our company is one of the most innovative pharmaceutical companies in the world. Our research and development center develops products for a wide range of disease areas, such as mental disorders, neurological problems, infectious diseases, immunological disorders, cancer, and cardiovascular and metabolic conditions.
- We are looking for a full-time Executive Senior Administrative Coordinator ID-EU for the Infectious Diseases Therapeutic Area (ID-TA).
- The candidate for this function should be able to handle all administrative aspects of the vice president head of ID-TA Europe, several ID multidisciplinary contracts, and support ID employees. He should also efficiently liaise with the other sites in EU (Val de Reuil) and in the US (Springhouse-Alios).
- Experience with contracting, problem solving and executive management is a requirement.
- The Executive Senior Administrative Coordinator position provides a wide scope and level of logistical support, business process support, data & file management, meeting preparation and calendar management, communication management (including communication with French colleagues in Val de Reuil), project management and other business support.
- As Executive Senior Admin Coordinator you will provide regional support within ID-TA to ensure appropriate support of the vice president head of ID-TA Europe and his group. He will interact cross functions to address all aspects of the business, e.g. coordinate the agenda of the vice president, organize his meetings, answer adequately to several collaborators, arrange complex business trips, support a large group of people and deal with ID-TA contracts.
Your primary duties as Executive Senior Administrative Coordinator are:
Providing administrative support in alignment with administrative process management, to the head of ID-TA Europe and his departmental staff and/or project teams, including:
- travel arrangements
- expense reporting
- large meeting organization
- providing office space and supply support; liaising to site operations
- departmental, team & individual calendar and agenda management
- communication management
- documentation & data management (e.g. organizational charts, distribution lists, supply/ time reporting systems, human resource systems, team lists, vacation & holiday calendars)
- purchase order and contract management
- knowledge management administration (curriculum, job descriptions, training records)
- process development, training and day to day management of temp admin. staff and trainees to augment in-house capacity for specific support activities
- being a central point of contact for project management teams ensuring effective, proactive support of the team’s day to day business
- liaising with shared services for all supporting documents/activities
- contributing to administrative process development & process execution
- coordinating the organization of major departmental and/or Senior Leadership meetings and related activities.
- At least 7 years of executive administrative support experience
- Knowledge in contracting services, if possible familiar with internal JNJ contracts
- Demonstrated proficiency with MS Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, Excel, SharePoint
- Excellent knowledge of Dutch and English; and some knowledge in French (Val de Reuil interaction)
- Customer and people focused
- Embraces change and new admin models for the future
- Stimulates and facilitates open communication
- Strong collaborator with admin colleagues (Europe + US) and project managers
- Good feeling for different cultures
- Dynamic and stress resistant
- Flexible towards tasks and working schedules
- Able to work independent, taking initiative at all times
- Profound technical / professional knowledge
- Attention to detail, works accurate and is very organized
- ! This position requires 5% travel time for meetings organized abroad Belgium !
- As an employee we consider you as our most valuable asset. We take your career seriously.
- As part of a global team in an innovative environment your development is key and our day-to-day responsibility.
- Through e-university, on the job training, various projects and programs, we ensure your personal growth.
- Our benefits make sure we care for you and your family now and in the future.