ERP STS MM Senior Specialist - Czechia
Want to know company name or location? Company managed [?]
Posted on : 04 June 2017
- Our company is a global health care leader with a diversified portfolio of prescription medicines, vaccines and animal health products.
- Today, we are building a new kind of healthcare company – one that is ready to help create a healthier future for all of us.
- Our ability to excel depends on the integrity, knowledge, imagination, skill, diversity and teamwork of an individual like you.
- To this end, we strive to create an environment of mutual respect, encouragement and teamwork.
- As part of our global team, you’ll have the opportunity to collaborate with talented and dedicated colleagues while developing and expanding your career.
As SAP MM Senior specialist you will:
- Be part of StS (Source to Settle) international team of SAP Experts and globally
- Develop and sustain our Direct Procurement solution at high level of technical expertise
- Work on a large project of roll-out of our SAP one-instance global solution
- Participate to production support of already live markets
- Manage stakeholder expectations, work with the Business to deliver on SAP enhancements & projects
- Document functional specification, design specifications and development request
- Work in a matrix environment coordinating with outsourced support vendors in an onsite / offshore environment
- Coordinate and work closely with other work streams
What we need:
- SAP knowledge must be highly focused, possessing in-depth knowledge of the capabilities w/in the assigned area – SAP MM as core, any experience in other modules of Supply Chain Management highly appreciated
- Experience in the design, configuration, implementation, and integration of procurement modules
- 5+ years SAP experience across the area of Procurement
- Good English communication skills and the ability to interact directly with business users and stakeholders
- Ability to manage multiple simultaneous initiatives and prioritize work
However we will be happy if you know or heard of one of these:
- SAP WM, MH, PP, PM, SD, SRM, FI-AP or TV
- Pharma industry experience
What we offer:
- Position in leading global healthcare company
- Global projects, international environment
- One instance SAP global system with all modules
- Opportunity professionally to learn and grow within the company globally, rotation programs
- Flexible working hours, home office
- Wide range of benefits
- Our employees are the key to our company’s success.
- We demonstrate our commitment to our employees by offering a competitive and valuable rewards program. Our Company’s benefits are designed to support the wide range of goals, needs and lifestyles of our employees, and many of the people that matter the most in their lives.
Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time
Job Segment: Procurement, ERP, TV, Supply, Supply Chain Manager, Operations, Technology, Creative