Engineering and Maintenance Administrative Assistant - United States
Want to know company name or location? Company managed [?]
Provides administrative support to one or more functional areas of Operations. Processes confidential information. Gathers and prepares reports.
- Provides administrative support such as word processing, copying, faxing, maintaining files/filing and databases, and research for management.
- Schedule travel arrangements and logistics for functional team members and company vehicle maintenance.
- Receives and responds to requests for information, assistance, and other concerns from internal and external customers, and other stakeholders.
- Coordinate meetings (inclusive of teleconferences and meals) and record minutes (coordination of checklists and follow-up on items as needed)
- Generate purchase requisitions and Goods Receipts, inclusive of supplies and special request.
- Assemble weekly and monthly reports.
- Follow-up on budget-related and work order issues/tasks.
- May act as backup to other Administrative Assistants to provide support to other areas. Maintenance Material Master - assign part numbers for inventory, creation of preventative maintenance plan for equipment, bill of materials development, and other related tasks as needed.
- Managing work orders and following through until completion.
- Month/Quarterly Reports to include Wastewater Treatment Operations and Wastewater Treatment Sludge Reports
- Assist in managing contract employee needs.
- Assists with special projects and other related work as assigned.
- High School diploma, GED Certificate or equivalent. Advance degree preferred:consideration may be given to those who hold 4 years of progressively responsible and relevant work experience.
- Three plus years administrative or related experience required.
- Good customer service skills both on the telephone and in person are needed.
- Proven ability to provide confidentiality and discretion, and strong organizational skills and detail-orientation.
- Demonstrated experience in providing analytical support and problem solving.
- Strong PC skills including MS Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint), and familiarity with SAP, CAR (capital budgeting), and web-based travel software.
- Organized and able to coordinate multiple tasks and work independently.
- Ability to develop and maintain strong relationships within and outside the organization.