EMEA Manager (m/w) für Customer Technical Support im Bereich Blood Safety - Germany
Want to know company name or location? Company managed [?]
Posted on : 12 June 2017
- Ensure that Technical Support policies, procedures and values are applied and followed in each customer segment tech support operations and aligned to CTS EMEA, in a harmonised and consistent way.
- Ensure that the CTS Segment team adheres to any regulatory and compliance requirements in harmonized way logging cases as appropriate in our data base S-Max. Provide reports on call rates, system performance, open & close cases.
- Ensure that the Segment team provides internal and external customers with excellent technical support for our products with regards to technical and application issues
- Improve the CTS Segment delivery quality with respect to the defined KPIs.
- Create a culture of continuous improvement and focus on service excellence.
- Ensure that the CTS Segment team is well trained, set up a regular knowledge assessments to establish their baseline and develop programs for knowledge sharing and development skills of the team to drive better efficiency and customer satisfaction. Develop a high performing team.
- Drive use of Service Max, and identify and develop further tools, in order to make the team better equipped to respond to customer needs.
- Identify good performance and/or improvement opportunities. Talent development and coaching
- Work closely with the divisions related to the Segment and ensure cases are escalated and dealt with to find suitable and timely answers to customers’ issues.
- Ensure high level of communication with all departments as Sales, Service, Customer Service, Division etc.
- Day to day management activities. Yearly & mid-year performance review.
- Scientific degree from the bioscience field / Immunohematology knowledge
- Head up and lead a team of CTS multicultural staff.
- Identify, motivate and develop CTS staff skills and abilities as related to the function.
- Strong communication skills with all levels across the organization.
- Able to present concise reports in line with the KPI.
- Excellent English language skills
- Other key languages like German, French, Spanish would be an asset
- Good understanding of CRM tools desirable.
- Customer service experience, laboratory experience and experience with our company or similar products
- Supervisory/Team Leader experience, or supporting and mentoring team members across different cultures
- Working in a high pressure environment due to alert status and situation.
- Working in partnership with other CTS Segment Manager, Sales, Service, Divisions, Customer service