Directory Services Specialist Job - Czechia
Want to know company name or location? Company managed [?]
- Our company is a global health care leader with a diversified portfolio of prescription medicines, vaccines and animal health products.
- Today, we are building a new kind of healthcare company – one that is ready to help create a healthier future for all of us.
- Our ability to excel depends on the integrity, knowledge, imagination, skill, diversity and teamwork of an individual like you.
- To this end, we strive to create an environment of mutual respect, encouragement and teamwork.
- As part of our global team, you’ll have the opportunity to collaborate with talented and dedicated colleagues while developing and expanding your career.
- Engineer working as part of a team to support a global fast-paced environment.
- Ensure conformance to established system architecture, methods, regulations, standards and practices, and participate\drive their creation and upkeep.
- In addition to technical expertise must be innovative, self-motivated, driven and proficient in managing projects through to completion.
- The candidate will be a member of the global Tier 3 Directory Services team which includes operational and engineering responsibilities across all supported LDAP compliant directory environments within the organization.
- Good communication skills, documentation abilities and GxP compliance experience is required.
- Comfortable working in a team environment and able to work collaboratively with other areas in implementing solutions that benefit the company.
- Additional technical requirements are listed below:
Microsoft Active Directory
- Authentication services especially Kerberos and LDAP authentication protocols
- Tier 3 engineer supporting multiple Active Directory forests\domains with various implementations across enterprise. Experience implementing and supporting 2012 R2 is required.
- Excellent understanding and technical knowledge regarding DNS, WINS, PKI, GPOs, replication, sites and services, trusts, etc.
- Plan, configure, troubleshoot and administer Microsoft AD OS and additional AD support environments
- Powershell scripting experience in a large scale environment for automation purposes, including cloud based Powershell. (Ex. O365)
- Experience with Quest support tools such as Active Roles and Recovery Manager
- Familiarity with server class hardware and VMWare technologies.
- Experience with SAAS strategies and implementation regarding Active Directory a plus.
- Cloud integration capabilities including federated identities, Directory Synchronization (AAD Connect), and experience with Microsoft O365 and Azure services.
We are looking for enthusiastic IT professional with:
- Compliance and IT Security related best practices and processes
- RedHat Linux experience and support technical expertise
- Experience with Oracle LDAP related products including Oracle Virtual Directory (OVD), Oracle Directory Server (ODSEE) and Proxy Servers (DPS)
- Knowledge of large networks including F5 load balancers concepts
- 6+ years of experience supporting large scale enterprise Active Directory environments and related services. Manage AD permissions and all other aspects of AD administration. College degree in Computer Science or related field.
Besides a great atmosphere and flexible working environment, we also offer:
- Competitive remuneration
- Position in a world leading global company
- Challenging career
- Professional growth based on performance
- Innovative working environment
- Wide range of benefits
Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time
Job Segment: Database, Oracle, Engineer, Computer Science, Linux, Technology, Engineering