Director, Digital Product and Solutions Job - Czechia
- Our company is a global health care leader with a diversified portfolio of prescription medicines, vaccines and animal health products.
- Today, we are building a new kind of healthcare company – one that is ready to help create a healthier future for all of us.
- Our ability to excel depends on the integrity, knowledge, imagination, skill, diversity and teamwork of an individual like you.
- To this end, we strive to create an environment of mutual respect, encouragement and teamwork.
- As part of our globalteam, you’ll have the opportunity to collaborate with talented and dedicated colleagues while developing and expanding your career.
- Become a member of our IT Global Innovation Center with startup atmosphere and friendly and collaborative environment.
- Join us in the digital health revolution and tackle biggest opportunities and challenges at the intersection of healthcare, information and technology.
- Become a member of our IT Global Innovation Center with startup atmosphere and flat, friendly and collaborative environment.
- Create awesome digital products and enjoy a reward that technology careers don’t often bring: the satisfaction of helping to save lives.
- You'll lead Software Engineering, Cloud and Data Integration team aiming to deliver innovative solutions based on Big Data Platform to bring new insights in drug research, wearable data utilization for clinical trials, optimized manufacturing chain coming from internet-of-things.
- Your responsibility will be to define software engineering practices, identify and implement technologies for cloud and data integrations, manage the team that builds Big Data solutions, and deliver solutions supporting our business.
- We assume strong collaboration with other platform leads, and other teams within Global Software Engineering
In a nutshell, we will want you to:
- Manage the team, hire new talent, coach current team members
- Work with other leaders in Global Software Engineering to establish strong development practices
- Work with the clients across the company – establish relationships, help your team to connect with the right people, represent Global Software Engineering
- True leader of team building leading edge, market-defining solutions in the data integration and analytics spaces
- Understand business priorities and help building solutions that support our business goals.
- Besides great atmosphere and flexible working environment, we also offer:
- Competitive remuneration
- Position in a leading global healthcare company
- Challenging career
- Professional growth based on performance
- Innovative and flexible working environment
- Wide range of benefits
We need you if you have the following (skills and experience):
- Education: MSC Degree or equivalent with relevant experience in Computer Science, Computer Science Engineering or equivalent experience
- Hands on experience building various software applications and solutions including web and mobile applications
- Hands on experience with UX - interaction design and user research
- Strong software engineering practices - you should be familiar with git, source code review systems, continuous delivery
- Experience with software testing, automated testing
- Ability to work independently, asynchronously (across time zones) and with excellent communication skills that cross language/culture/geographic boundaries.
We especially need you if you have:
- Experience leading Software Engineering and/or UX or Quality Assurance teams. We want you to use your experience to build top quality Software Engineering teams
- Experience with hypothesis-driven (Lean) agile development and you know that failures contribute to success
- Worked as a people manager of people managers. We need you to create well motivated team of teams
- Experience leading teams in different locations, with different cultural background. We want you to build truly global team
- Experience with developing in/for regulated environment and you know how to deal with regulations
- If you can work under pressure and always look for more efficient ways how to achieve our mission
- If you understand how big companies work. We need you to contribute to the overall culture of our hubs and help us to improve current practice and processes
- Our employees are the key to our company’s success.
- We demonstrate our commitment to our employees by offering a competitive and valuable rewards
- Our Company’s benefits are designed to support the wide range of goals, needs and lifestyles of our employees, and many of the people that matter the most in their lives.
Travel: Yes, 20 % of the Time
Job Segment: Manager, Engineer, Quality Assurance, Computer Science, Management, Engineering, Technology, Research