Control Room Process Operator - Denmark
Want to know company name or location? Company managed [?]
Posted on : 05 June 2017
Control Room Process Operator
- Do you thrive in an environment that is process driven and quality conscious?
- Are you forward thinking, technically inclined, and driven to get things done? If so you may be the Production Operator we are looking for.
- As company’s new Production Operator, you are responsible for direction of the production process from the reception and approval of raw material through the production process to the final product silo system using decision making, data analysis, communication, and professional interaction with all departments.
Your responsibilities will also include:
- Optimization of production
- Sample preparation for production and laboratory and analysis of product for quality control
- Analysis and diagnosis of process irregularities
- Evaluations, test work and minor projects
- Cleaning, daily housekeeping
- Registration of all tasks related to maintenance the technical data program
- Ongoing reporting of observations during production
- Trace data for each lot of final product produced
- Update colleagues at shift change
- Email and production documentation
- Complete Daily KPIs
- Unloading of any/all raw material trucks, bulk bottom hopper trucks, and tanker trucks
- Controls and monitors all entrance and exits.
- Ensures all surveillance monitors and cameras are functioning and monitors all alarms
- Willing and able to complete any and all other tasks as assigned by the Production Manager
- Reporting to the company Operations Manager, your success will be measured by your ability to optimize and maintain the production process.
- You must have two years of experience in a manufacturing setting, while experience in food processing, feed or feed ingredient is preferred.
- Proficiency in the use of computers, well rounded in math, and the ability to troubleshoot mechanical issues are the attributes you need to possess.
- A High School Diploma or GED is required, and two or more year’s post-secondary training in a science or technical field is preferred.