Compliance Advisor - Denmark
Want to know company name or location? Company managed [?]
- Our company’s Corporate Compliance & Sustainability team is looking for a motivated and skilled colleague who is driven by performing compliance monitoring activities.
- Specifically, a person who will ensure the operation and continuous development of our company’s compliance processes directed towards suppliers and third parties.
- This forms a fundamental part of our global efforts to increase transparency and minimize legal and ethical risks related to our company’s business activities.
- Our efforts cover the full compliance life-cycle from monitoring of risks, design of appropriate solutions including communication, training, auditing and reporting to our company’s Compliance Committee. Our team consists of eight dedicated and diverse colleagues including two student assistants.
- We want to be a proactive, professional and trusted business partner.
You will be performing a wide range of activities from researching and analysing information, drafting and presenting decision-proposals, implementing solutions and monitoring their effectiveness. Specific activities include:
- Maintain and develop our global supplier and third party monitoring processes
- Perform due diligence of our company's suppliers and third parties
- Conduct audits, facilitate compliance workshops and training
- Provide advice to our company’s global business units
- Some travel activity may be required (approx. 5-10 days per year).
Our preferred candidate has 2-3 years of professional experience from a large international company, accounting or consultancy within compliance e.g. business ethics, quality or supply chain management. Healthcare industry experience is an advantage, but not a prerequisite.
Essential personal skills are:
- Act with a high level of personal integrity
- Ability to exercise judgement, empathy and cultural sensitivity
- Well-developed analytical, communication and reporting skills
- Interview and facilitation skills with an ability to build relationships
- Danish/Scandinavian at an intermediate level and fluency in English
- Our company is a global pharmaceutical company specialized in psychiatric and neurological disorders.
- For more than 70 years, we have been at the forefront of research within neuroscience.
- Our key areas of focus are depression, schizophrenia, Parkinson's disease and Alzheimer's disease.
- An estimated 700 million people worldwide are living with psychiatric and neurological disorders and far too many suffer due to inadequate treatment, discrimination, a reduced number of working days, early retirement and other unnecessary consequences.
- Every day, we strive for improved treatment and a better life for people living with psychiatric and neurological disorders – we call this Progress in Mind.
- Our approximately 5,300 employees in 55 countries are engaged in the entire value chain throughout research, development, production, marketing and sales.
- Our pipeline consists of several late-stage development programmes and our products are available in more than 100 countries.