Clinical Project Manager - United States
Want to know company name or location? Company managed [?]
Celerion is looking for a Clinical Project Manager who will be responsible for the independent management of multi-centre and/or external clinical site activities, ensuring compliance to protocol, ICH Good Clinical Practices, Standard Operating Procedures and regulatory and local requirements.
Qualification and skills requirements are:
- Bachelor's degree required, preferably in science, nursing, other biomedical discipline, or equivalent.
- Preferably 5 years of Project or Program Management experience in clinic studies in patient populations. Additional experience as a CRA or Clinical Research Coordinator is an asset.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Highly organized
- Ability to work across multiple projects
- Flexible and willing to travel up to 30% (regional)
- Working knowledge of ICH GCP and clinical research regulations
- Proficient computer skills, i.e., MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
- Excellent problem-solving and decision making skills
- Masters or other advanced degree preferred
An attractive salary and benefits package is available. Although being based in the Northeast Region of the United States is preferable, we will consider home-based within the US if the successful candidate has the appropriate experience.
Celerion is an equal opportunity employer.