- Acts as a Business partner to support stakeholders and provide efficient solutions to manage expenses.
- This will be done by implementing local processes in compliance with the Group Purchasing Processes & Guidelines.
- Manages purchasing and supplier portfolio entrusted to effectively respond to the operational needs of the organization in strict compliance with Group Purchasing policies and regulations. Actively contributes to purchasing optimization under his responsibility.
- Under the direction of his hierarchy, deals and negotiates purchases for which he is responsible for, in accordance with the needs expressed by the internal customers in terms of quantity, quality, deadlines and procedures, policies and budgetary Group Purchasing commitments decided.
- Negotiates the purchase costs to achieve the objectives of gains defined in accordance with the scope statement, specifications, deadlines, group purchasing policies and regulatory constraints requested. Makes proposals to the hierarchy to contribute to this objective.
- Keeps track of suppliers and develops the supplier base of his portfolio, under the rules set by the Purchasing Group.
- Will find external suppliers as needed to challenge and respond to requests from internal customers.
- Ensures compliance with purchasing budgets on portfolios assigned in accordance with the objectives set by the hierarchy.
- Ensures follow ups on the files already treated and sends regular reports to the hierarchy.
- Communicates and debates the results obtained, makes the necessary recommendations and suggests appropriate corrective action plans.
- Ensures the updating of data to create reports & purchasing dashboards.
- Bachelor of Manufacturing Operations Management or Administration or Diploma in Supply Chain Management
- Experience in negotiations with suppliers
- Experience of at least 3-5 years in procurement/purchasing
- Excellent negotiating skills
- Attention to profit & profitability
- Ability to synthesize
- Excellent communication
- Self-control / stress management