Business Development Manager - Netherlands
Want to know company name or location? Company managed [?]
Posted on : 13 June 2017
- Our company is a Dutch Life Sciences consultancy and operational support firm.
- We are dedicated to the development of pharmaceuticals and diagnostics. Our clients are leading pharma companies as well as innovative biotech start-ups.
- We are looking for a Business Development Manager for The Netherlands & Western Europe who is able to drive the business forward to achieve our ambitious goals. The ideal candidate is energetic, team player and a self-starter.
- You will be a first contact person for our (new) clients and will coordinate and interact with various team members.
- The position will require significant field activity. Within this position you report directly to the management team.
- Lead the business development activities within the company.
- Follow-up of existing leads as well as creating new leads with all kinds of clients, ranging from SMEs to worldwide multinationals.
- Develop and implement strategic and operational plans to achieve revenue objectives
- Take initiative to enhance our company’s proposition and development of new concepts
- Responsible for go to market strategy and execution for expansion within Europe
- Contribute to appropriate processes to provide timely and accurate management information related to forecasts, market intelligence and industry trends
- Build and maintain a strong network within the pharmaceutical and biotech companies
- Identification of and attendance at relevant conferences within Europe
REQUIREMENTS & QUALIFICATIONS
- Relevant master degree (life sciences preferred)
- 3 – 8 years commercial work experience in pharmaceutical and/or life science industry
- Excellent communication, relationships management and sales skills
- Advanced knowledge on the way integrated drug development programs are designed and executed
- Experience with Salesforce is preferred
- Fluent in Dutch and English, German is a plus
- Driving license
- Brings a significant network in the innovative life sciences sector
ESSENTIAL PERSONAL SKILLS
- Enthusiastic and easy connector with excellent negotiation skills
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Result-driven and customer focus
- Team player
- Multi-tasking and prioritization capability