Brand Manager - United Kingdom
Want to know company name or location? Company managed [?]
- The Sales & Marketing department within our company UK & Ireland S is looking for an experienced, talented & motivated Brand Manager to work in our Marketing team. Reporting to the Sales & Marketing Director, you will take sole responsibility for the brand and work with the Brand team in order to deliver the required marketing objectives and activities across the company portfolio as defined by the annual brand plans.
Your job and key responsibilities
Key Responsibilities include:
- Assist in the preparation of the ABPs and lead the execution of defined projects from the ABP through the co-ordination of input from cross-functional teams, liaising with the Sales and Marketing Director throughout the process.
- Monitor the implementation and impact of ABP projects.
- Work with the team to identify and create promotional and educational campaigns to fulfil objectives defined within the marketing plan using internal and external resources.
- Brief the fieldforce on how to use core promotional offerings to best effect.
- Demonstrate regular contact with the fieldforce and external customers in order to build deeper customer insight, reinforce key messages and gain feedback on how to improve practical yet emotive promotional materials.
- Control project budgets within agreed limits.
- Liaise with external agencies to achieve efficient production of all materials, which involves producing comprehensive written briefs and feedback on campaign/product performance.
- Management and co-ordination of international and national meetings, including budget control, clear briefing documents, implementation of recruitment and analysis.
- Contribute and present at sales conferences, regional meetings, ITPs and training meetings when required.
- Liaise with co-promotion partners in the delivery of agreed tactics.
- Adhere to all company policies and procedures including but not limited to Code of Conduct, fleet, IT and confidentiality.
- Collaboration with global marketing teams to ensure alignment with global strategy and guidance
- Ensure compliance with the ABPI code of practice.
Our company is seeking candidates whose specific qualifications include:
- Degree or equivalent
- ABPI qualified
- Relevant Marketing Qualification
In addition, you should have:
- Demonstrable experience of Primary and Secondarey Car Segments
- Demonstrable experience of Market Access / NHS influencer
- A minimum of one years’ Pharmaceutical marketing experience in both primary and secondary care
- Demonstrable experience of managing agencies and budgets.
- Our company is a global pharmaceutical company specialized in psychiatric and neurological disorders.
- For more than 70 years, we have been at the forefront of research within neuroscience.
- Our key areas of focus are depression, schizophrenia, Parkinson's disease and Alzheimer's disease.
- An estimated 700 million people worldwide are living with psychiatric and neurological disorders and far too many suffer due to inadequate treatment, discrimination, a reduced number of working days, early retirement and other unnecessary consequences.
- Every day, we strive for improved treatment and a better life for people living with psychiatric and neurological disorders – we call this Progress in Mind.
- Our approximately 5,300 employees in 55 countries are engaged in the entire value chain throughout research, development, production, marketing and sales.
- Our pipeline consists of several late-stage development programmes and our products are available in more than 100 countries