This job is currently Archived,
Associate Director, GMA Project Manager - United States
Want to know company name or location? Company managed [?]
Posted on : 12 June 2017
- The Associate Director, GMA Project Manager, is responsible for senior client interaction, the execution and overall implementation of strategic, global, complex projects within the Global Medical Affairs organization.
- The Associate Director, GMA Project Manager will coordinate and lead activities among numerous Medical Affairs leaders within the company and ensure that projects are implemented successfully—on time, within budget, and according to the agreed upon scope.
- He/she will need to multitask across many initiatives while delivering on core projects both locally and internationally.
- Execute tactical deliverables from the Global Medical Strategic Plan (e.g., Ad-boards, Symposiums and evidence generation activities)
- Ensure all deliverables are done within agreed upon time-frames and budget
- Lead high-level, cross-functional teams across international locations
- Manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Identify potential risks and develop mitigation plans
- Effectively communicate with Medical Affairs Leadership and team members
- Ensure tactical implementation plan is in alignment with corporate business goals
- Develop Project Management methodology and policies and implement in various location
- Demonstrated ability to implement projects of strategic importance
- 2+ years of commercial or project management experience within the biopharma industry
- 5+ years of industry experience
- Experience managing global projects with team members in multiple locations; particularly in Commercial
- Experience managing both internal resources and external contractors/vendors
- P&L management
- Demonstrated success in delivering projects on time with client satisfaction
- Ability to travel up to 20% of the time
- Strong interpersonal skills; fluent and able to influence others in spoken and written English
- Exercises foresight and judgment in making complex decisions
- Acts independently with good judgement, when needed
- Analysis and problem solving leadership skills
- Flexibility, the ability to adapt to changing project scope and direction; particularly as projects require strategic thinking and solutions
- Ability to professionally interact with all levels of the organization
- Ability to maintain confidentiality with sensitive information
- Mastery of Microsoft Project, Excel and/or other Project Management tools/technologies
- Strong meeting facilitation skills and experiences
- Mastery of specific Project Management methodologies a plus (e.g., Lean, Six Sigma, PMP certification, etc.)
- Bachelor’s degree
- PMP certification preferred (e.g. Lean, Six Sigma Green Belt/Black belt)
- Understanding and adherence to PMI’s or similar Project Management methodologies
- Our company is a global biopharmaceutical company focused on developing and delivering life-transforming therapies for patients with devastating and rare disorders. Our company developed and commercializes the first and only approved complement inhibitor to treat patients with paroxysmal nocturnal hemoglobinuria (PNH) and atypical hemolytic uremic syndrome (aHUS), two life-threatening ultra-rare disorders.
- As the global leader in complement inhibition, our company is strengthening and broadening its portfolio of complement inhibitors, including evaluating potential indications for eculizumab in additional severe and ultra-rare disorders.
- Our company's metabolic franchise includes two highly innovative enzyme replacement therapies for patients with life-threatening and ultra-rare disorders
- In addition, our company is advancing the most robust rare disease pipeline in the biotech industry, with highly innovative product candidates in multiple therapeutic areas.