Advocacy and Public Relations Manager - Czechia
Want to know company name or location? Company managed [?]
Create high-value, substantive relationships with key external stakeholders that deliver mutual benefits including patient organizations, medical societies, media, payers, regulators, selected KOLs.
Establish trusting, long-term relationships.
- Leverage patient advocacy groups for media related activity and support in access related activities on the level of payers.
- The relationships should be based on values of trust, respect and transparency so that the patient perspective is systematically integrated into all aspects of activities delivery & decision making.
ACCESS AND BRAND STRATEGY:
- Input of the patient and media relations perspective into company brand plans throughout the life-cycle.
- Specific input to HTA strategy to ensure appropriate access for patients.
- Support patient access to medicines by working with patient groups, scientific groups, and health focused media and payers to help determine the value of innovation and address access barriers.
- Supporting medicines usage and improving medicines adherence by working with patient groups to deliver optimal patient information and materials.
INTERNAL STAKEHOLDER RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Leadership role to ensure EU activity and all CZ activity with CZ patient groups and scientific societies is compliant, aligned, coordinated.
- Represent the CZ in our company’s overall EU patient group strategy through the International Patient Access Network (IPAN).
- Support and contribute to best practice sharing within the IPAN.
- Help ensure a clear understanding and implementation of our company’s policy of interacting with patient groups to ensure best governance and compliance.
- Monitor the external environment with respect to patient groups and inform the company of future trends so they can be built into company strategy.
- Represent the voice of patients in the matrix environment involving value access & policy, medical, marketing, communication, public affairs and R&D teams.
- Serve as local single point of contact for Corporate Communications for all locally initiated internal communications activities.
- Preparation of Internal newsletter and promotion of CSR (corporate social responsibilities) activities.
- Utilize excellent understanding of the patient perspective to support the development of our company's position on Healthcare policy in collaboration with the VAP Sr. Manager.
- Ensure the affiliate colleagues are aware of expert thinking and current trends within patient focused policy.
- Support the shaping of the CZ environment in relation to patient policy through engagement with senior stakeholders in patient groups and taking a leadership role within the trade association regarding patient group activity.