Worker's Compensation Specialist Rancho Santa Margarita United States,
Applied Medical (company)
worker's compensation specialist
applied medical is a new generation Medical Device company with a proven business model and commitment to Innovation that has fueled our rapid business growth and expansion. applied medical has been developing and Manufacturing advanced surgical technologies for nearly 30 years, and has earned a strong reputation in Healthcare. our dedication to delivering the highest quality products and unique business positioning provides our team members with the unique ability to contribute in a larger capacity than is possible in typical positions.
as a worker's compensation specialist, you will be responsible for working within the framework of a team and performing the following activities:
- supporting the Health and wellness team with various projects such as workers compensation, legal and medical
- managing multiple tasks and accomplishing short- and long-term programs
- maintaining team Member confidentiality at all times
- following hipaa regulations and team Member relations confidentiality at all times while completing your tasks in a timely manner
this position requires the following skills and attributes:
- 2 years experience in worker's compensation and osha.
- knowledge of worker’s compensation claim management, safety & injury investigation, return to work programs, interactive process and ergonomics
- ability to work overtime
- willingness and Flexibility to learn other duties
- Microsoft Office suites
- knowledge of osha tracker, background systems, wc systems
need help finding the right position?
Find a Job Find Candidates