Women’s Health Senior Brand & Customer Manager Job - United Kingdom
Want to know company name or location? Company managed [?]
MSD is a global health care leader with a diversified portfolio of prescription medicines, vaccines and animal health products. Today, we are building a new kind of healthcare company – one that is ready to help create a healthier future for all of us.
Our ability to excel depends on the integrity, knowledge, imagination, skill, diversity and teamwork of an individual like you. To this end, we strive to create an environment of mutual respect, encouragement and teamwork. As part of our global team, you’ll have the opportunity to collaborate with talented and dedicated colleagues while developing and expanding your career.
The Women’s Health Franchise is recruiting for a driven and dynamic Senior Brand & Customer Manager. This is a great opportunity to join an exciting and diverse business, focussed predominantly on our key contraception brand within the franchise.
The role will provide an opportunity to evaluate and implement the brand plan for our key brand and further develop strategies to ensure continued success of the franchise. The successful candidate should be adept in leading and influencing teams and will be jointly responsible for leading the Women’s Health Cross Functional team and supporting the Service Development Mangers (SDMs) and Nurses in the field. The role will also require development of key customer relationships across a range of customer groups.
Develop and implement marketing strategy
• Work with cross functional team to develop UK customer-focused marketing strategies and implementation plans
• Understand and help shape the market and environment to ensure optimal access and to develop solutions which best meet customer needs
• Ensure strong performance tracking/monitoring
• Maintain compliance in development and delivery of all solutions
Develop and implement promotional materials and educational programmes
• Collaborate and work closely with cross functional team to develop tailored materials appropriate to needs of the market
• Cross-functional working to drive positive market access environment, ensuring the customer value proposition remains relevant and effectively drives local market access
• Work with Customer Engagement team to maintain and develop multi-channel strategy
• Proactively lead a cross functional approach to marketing to ensure efficient integration and collaboration across key functions
• Work closely with the Women’s Health Leadership Team and SDMs to ensure effective implementation of the marketing strategy
• Pro-actively liaise and collaborate with global and regional colleagues
• Build and maintain own relationships with Core External Stakeholders, acting as an expert in the area
• Develop specific KOL mobilisation plans and ensure they are implemented and measured effectively
• Oversee focus groups, advisory boards and carry out market research to ensure ongoing and robust customer insight.
Education and Skills Required:
University Degree or equivalent qualification/experience
Minimum Experience Required:
Marketing in the pharmaceutical industry of at least 2 years
1 year of Field sales experience in the pharmaceutical industry preferred
Previous Market Access experience preferred
Robust understanding of NHS environment and Public Health policy
Ability to quickly demonstrate good knowledge of MSD Women’s Health portfolio & marketing strategy
Skills and Competencies
• Project Management – Proven experience of project management, effective organization and delegation, with objectives and measurement systems
• Communication – Ability to communicate at all levels with clarity and confidence
• Collaboration - Evidence of effective cross functional teamwork and collaboration with the ability to work in a group and as an individual
• Customer Focus – Demonstrates a customer focused approach delivering customer value, internally and externally. Shows strong ability in listening, understanding and tailoring towards customers needs
• Strategic Thinking – Strong strategic thinking skills, demonstrating ability to identify opportunities, prioritise them strategically and commercially, effectively manage competing priorities
• Business Acumen – Demonstrates strong analytical skills, identifies opportunities and capitalises on them through rapid disciplined decision making.
• Adaptability – Adapts willingly and quickly to different challenges and situations. Flexible approach to situations and challenges, seeing them through to completion
• Leadership - Demonstrable experience of engaging & motivating a sales team.
Our employees are the key to our company’s success. We demonstrate our commitment to our employees by offering a competitive and valuable rewards program. Our Company’s benefits are designed to support the wide range of goals, needs and lifestyles of our employees, and many of the people that matter the most in their lives.
Job: Product Management/Marketing Job Title:Assoc. Dir, Marketing
Primary Location: EMEA-United Kingdom-ENG-Hoddesdon
Employee Status: Regular
Number of Openings: 1
Company Trade Name:MSD
Job Segment: Branding, Medical, Brand Manager, Pharmaceutical, Pharmaceutical Sales, Marketing, Healthcare, Science, Sales