This job is currently Archived,
Windows System Administrator (m/f) - Austria
Posted on : 20 May 2017
- Independent installation, configuration and operation of Windows server environments for central Headquarters and more than 30 subsidiaries worldwide
- Evaluation, testing and integration of new software, systems and/or hardware
- Daily system checks, inspection of integrity and availability of systems, analysis of system logs
- Failure diagnosis and troubleshooting in 3rd level support, project management
- Completed higher IT education or relevant practical experience, e.g., several years of experience with system administration
- Interest in a self-reliable job in a varied system environment with very good development prospects
- Understanding of processes and project management and willingness to learn
- Good knowledge of German and English, good communication skills, basic knowledge of Italian is a plus
- Salary will be determined based on professional experience; the formal minimum salary according to Collective Bargaining Agreement is EUR 34,013.28.
- We offer a challenging opportunity in a multinational work environment with English as our company language.