Werkstudent (m/w) Kongresse & Events - Germany
Want to know company name or location? Company managed [?]
- Our company is a global biopharmaceutical company leading the way in medical innovation to help patients live longer, better lives.
- Our purpose as a company is to discover and develop therapies that will change the course of human health.
- We value our passion for patients, quest for innovation, spirit of independence and love of challenge.
- With a presence in more than 70 countries - and growing - we look for talented people to grow our business, advance our science and contribute to our unique culture.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Correspondence with doctors regarding travel arrangements and contracts
- Registration of all congress participants
- Tracking of contracts
- Support for the invoice processing
- Assistance in the search for suitable venues
- Support with the creation of the Congress-APPS
- Updating of the communication- and registration tools
- General office organization
- Strong identification with our company's values
- Enrolled student in business, economics, natural sciences or equivalent
- Fluency in German and English, both oral and written
- Experience with Windows Office programs (Word, Excel, Power Point)
- Interest in medical and scientific questions
- Very good communication skills
- Solution-oriented way of thinking and acting
- Team player
- Flexibility and reliability
- Strong organizational skills