Weekend Day Supervisor - United States
Want to know company name or location? Company managed [?]
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Supervise and oversee day activities in multiple departments.
- Responsible for the safety, overall security including perimeter checks and responsibility for visitors onsite (e.g., vendors, contractors, emergency responders).
- In Formulations, responsible for test and control article custody transfers in and out of the formulations laboratory.
- Also ensures daily continuity of critical processes (e.g., continuous stirring of preparations). Verify technical procedures as necessary.
- In-Life Departments: Ensure daily continuity of critical processes (e.g., continuous infusion) and assist with day operation as needed.
- Broad knowledge of operations and experience in multiple aspects of site functionality are desired.
- Minimum of two years of relevant supervisory experience and a minimum of five years of relevant scientific experience are preferred.