This job is currently Archived,
Posted on : 30 March 2017
- Do you have experience with coordination or support from a global online marketing department?
- Are you structured and detail oriented and would you consider it a great challenge to assist our Online Team with our web and social media channels?
- Then you might be a good match for the Online Team at our company!
- In your new job, you can look forward to becoming part of a dedicated 5-person online team responsible for developing, rolling out and maintaining online channels in cooperation with an array of business stakeholders.
- The team operates the global company web platform and the social media channels.
- This primarily includes 15 websites in 12 languages and a Facebook global page setup including 6 local pages so far.
- Your working days will be truly diverse and you should be prepared to handle a wide variety of different tasks simultaneously.
- However, your primary responsibility will be to support the Web Channel Manager, the Social Media Manager and the Webmaster with several of the tasks in their responsibilities. I.e.:
- Content manage master content and translated versions of our website
- Documentation of master content change and coordinate master content sign off processes
- Version control of master content (maintain sitemap)
- Coordinate translation roll-out and translation sign off processes
- Set up new master content
- Coordinate the translation process of social media posts
- Report on web and social media channel performance (online KPI s)
- Support local web and social media editors
- Testing releases of new development
- Maintain web and social media content plans
- Search engine optimization operational tasks (technical SEO)
- Develop new great and relevant content
- In order for you to be able to perform well in this position, you have had your first experience with marketing and you have an appetite to develop in the online marketing business area.
- We expect you to feel comfortable both having the overview and planning the head, and at the same time being detail oriented.
- You thrive with hands-on tasks and ad hoc assignments.
- We also expect that you are interested in making a difference through your drive, positive attitude and being service-minded. You are fluent in English.
- You are extremely structured and systematic and never lose track of the tasks or the involved stakeholders even when there is a tough time pressure and you are balancing a great variety of tasks simultaneously.
- You have an inner drive, are service-minded and like coordinating, involving key stakeholders and following up closely.
- Last but not least, your future colleagues can t wait to benefit from your professional mind-set, willingness to go the extra mile and never fading optimism.
2765 Smorum Denmark
Find a Job Find Candidates