- Pick, pack, and ship the orders of internal and external customers punctually and in good condition
- Provide the necessary documentation for all shipments for both domestic and international orders
- Ensure compliance with DOT/IATA regulations
- Optimally replenishing the shelves with the aim of keeping stock on hand
- Periodically cycle count and update the ERP system as deemed necessary
- Maintain the cleanliness of the warehouse by scheduled cleanings and clean as you go mentality
- Willingness to work in different areas of the warehouse where volume dictates
- Other duties as assigned
Requirements and qualifications:
- High School Diploma/GED
- ERP/WMS administration experience (Navision preferred)
- DOT and IATA training preferred
- Sense of urgency
- High attention to detail
- Ability to stand for entire shift
- Willing to learn new tasks as needed
What’s on offer?
- Our offers exciting opportunities for personal and professional growth. We provide an open and truly dynamic environment which supports and encourages you to develop your skills and talents.
- Our company offers its associates competitive salaries and a wide range of benefits including a 401(k) plan with a generous company matching contribution; medical, vision and dental; health savings account (HSA); holiday/paid time off.