Warehouse Serialisation upgrade Lead - Netherlands
Want to know company name or location? Company managed [?]
- Enterprise System Partners are currently hiring a Serialization Lead to support a warehouse SAP upgrade onsite with a client based in The Netherlands.
- Successful candidate will be responsible for ensuring that the future state Warehouse serialized business processes using SAP ATTP is properly aligned with the business need.
- Approve requirements and configuration documentation and participate in the testing, validation and release to operation of new business processes associated with this SAP upgrade and any associated technologies.
- Point person for all warehouse related site interactions associated with this upgrade
- Coordination of change management & communications processes related to warehouse ATTP functionality
- Leverage experience and knowledge of existing business processes to help design future state business model and processes
- Contributes to the development of business requirements and translation of these to user requirements
- Oversee system configuration pertaining to Warehouse functionality and contribute as a key member of any associated workshops
- Responsible for ensuring all business process designs are developed in accordance with Amgen requirements and program guiding principles
- Provide project management capabilities to ensure all appropriate warehouse activities are reflected in Serialisation project plan
- Work closely with site leadership to ensure support for all testing & validation activities specific to warehouse and distribution as outlined in the project plan
- Ensure warehouse personnel are assigned to support project and testing deliverables
- Review of all site related documents such as the validation plan for the site, user requirements specifications, business process, risk assessments, User acceptance documents, PQ protocols, and associated reports
- Responsible for warehouse business content in above documents/protocols
- Ensure Warehouse business processes are captured in all relevant user requirements specifications
- Responsible for ensuring all “to be” business processes are communicated and understood by relevant site management
- Responsible for ensuring all warehouse specific business process designs are developed in accordance with Amgen Quality requirements and program guiding principles
- Work closely with the business to ensure documentation (e.g. SOP’s) are updated and trained against in accordance with the project plan timelines.