Warehouse Operator (m/f) Biotechnology - Germany
- Everyone achieves greatness at our company.
- As one of the most rapidly growing biotechnology companies in Europe, we’re working on revolutionary approaches in the fight against cancer and other diseases.
- Over 500 dedicated, passionate pioneers achieve sensational success and promising breakthroughs time and again by forging new paths – and ensure people all around the world have hope for the future.
- You too can become a pioneer! Here, you’ll achieve greatness
- At our company you will be responsible for packaging and shipping vaccines for cancer treatment as well as for commissioning and preparing goods for production.
Your duties in detail:
- You will receive incoming goods and perform controls as well as book goods directly into our system in compliance with all storage requirements, facilitating constant inventory optimization.
- You will also perform quality assurance on all stored materials, substances and goods and supply our customers in a timely fashion.
- At the same time, you will store arriving goods in their respective temperature ranges.
- Furthermore, you will prepare the freight documents and organize controlled-temperature shipments for international shipping.
- Additionally, you will monitor and maintain our storage facility, devices and premises.
What you have to offer.
- Ideally a completed training as a storeperson (m/f) or similar qualification
- At least two years of professional experience as a storeperson (m/f) in the pharmaceutical industry
- Knowledge of the requirements of a GMP/GDP environment as well as a technical understanding of ERP and computer systems
- Physically fit and willing to work shifts (including weekends and holidays)
- Basic knowledge in English