Warehouse Operator - United States
Solvay is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected characteristics.
- Bulk loading of tanker trucks.
- Loading and unloading of package goods in and out of the warehouse.
- Responsible for reviewing and executing all shipping/receiving requirements and paperwork
- Timely convey information to supeNisor, co-works, and other departments within the plant
- Material handling for all raw materials in to the production area and removal of empty containers from the area.
- Drumming and toting of finished goods
- Creating and labeling of finished goods
- Off-loading of bulk dry materials.
- Housekeeping - Before the end of the shift the sweep all warehouse floor, empty all garbage cans and police the loading dock, bulk loading station and the rail unloading area for trash.
- Raw material storage - all package goods must be kept in there designated storage area as soon as they are received.
- Assist in inventory control by accurately recording inventory and perform physical counts when necessary.
- Unloading of bulk rail cars including all paperwork associated with the process.
- Report all accidents, upset conditions and near misses to the Shift Lead Operator before his shift is over.
- Provide safety recommendations on a regular bases to the Environmental, Health and Safety Manager.
- Turnover in writing the state warehouse to the following warehouse operator.
- Good written and verbal communication skillsBasic math skills
- Basic computer skills
- Good organizational skills
- Able to work in a team environment and ability to work ahead with a "can do" attitude.
- Detail oriented and attention to details
- Safety minded and orderly.
- Able to work in all weather conditions
- Valid drivers license and capable of driving a forklift