Want to know company name or location? Company managed [?]
- DCC Vital Medical Devices is the leading player in sales, marketing and distribution of medical devices and consumables in Ireland with a rapidly developing position in Britain. DCC Vital’s broad range of medical devices encompasses areas such as woundcare, urology, procedure packs, critical care (anaesthesia, endovascular, cardiology, and IV access), diagnostics, orthopaedics and neurology.
- DCC Vital Logistics is a leading provider of value added logistics services in Britain, providing innovative stock management and distribution services to hospitals and healthcare brand owners/manufacturers focused on delivering products and services across theatres, wards, and home care setting .
- DCC Vital Pharma sells markets and distributes innovative and generic pharma products in Ireland and Britain through the hospital, pharmacy and homecare channels. DCC Vital Pharma's portfolio of own and third party pharmaceuticals encompasses a range of therapy areas including oncology, antibiotics, pain management, haematology, respiratory, addiction and emergency medicine.
- Accurate Order checking, picking, packing and dispatch of goods as per procedure and instructions
- Goods Inwards, checking, sorting and put-away of products received
- Reporting any discrepancies or problems to line manager/supervisor without delay
- Excellent communications with all relevant departments within the organisation
- General housekeeping to ensure that stock is stored in a safe and clean environment
- Stock taking and regular cycle counting (some week-end/after hours work)
- Opening and closing of facility.
- Processing of returns from customers.
- Participation in appropriate training as may be required from time to time
- Experienced in the operation of MHE / fork lifts (subject to licence/training status) – desirable
- Keeping your designated area tidy and clean
- Minimum 2 years Warehouse experience, i.e. goods in, put-away, pick, pack, dispatch & stock control
- Good numerical skills and attention to detail
- Friendly, flexible and be willing to work as part of a team
- Good organisational and communications skills
- Ability to work under pressure and own initiative
- Working hours as agreed with your manager and flexibility required as regards to working hours necessary
- Hands-on experience with warehouse computer systems advantageous, especially SAP