Want to know company name or location? Company managed [?]
- DCC Vital Medical Devices is the leading player in sales, marketing and distribution of medical devices and consumables in Ireland with a rapidly developing position in Britain. DCC Vital’s broad range of medical devices encompasses areas such as woundcare, urology, procedure packs, critical care (anaesthesia, endovascular, cardiology, and IV access), diagnostics, orthopaedics and neurology.
- DCC Vital Logistics is a leading provider of value added logistics services in Britain, providing innovative stock management and distribution services to hospitals and healthcare brand owners/manufacturers focused on delivering products and services across theatres, wards, and home care setting .
- DCC Vital Pharma sells markets and distributes innovative and generic pharma products in Ireland and Britain through the hospital, pharmacy and homecare channels. DCC Vital Pharma's portfolio of own and third party pharmaceuticals encompasses a range of therapy areas including oncology, antibiotics, pain management, haematology, respiratory, addiction and emergency medicine.
- Accurate Order checking, picking, packing and dispatch of goods as per procedure and instructions
- Goods Inwards, checking, sorting and put-away of products received
- Reporting any discrepancies or problems to line manager/supervisor without delay
- Excellent communications with all relevant departments within the organisation
- General housekeeping to ensure that stock is stored in a safe and clean environment
- Stock taking and regular cycle counting (some week-end/after hours work)
- Opening and closing of facility and some cleaning work, as required.
- Processing of returns and collection of goods from customers.
- Two years experience in a similar role, ideally in a service environment
- Experience in a busy warehouse environment, i.e. goods in, pick, pack and dispatch & stock control
- Good numerical kills and attention to detail
- A forklift licence
- Flexible and hardworking
- Ability to work effectively and co-operatively with others
- Ability to work well under pressure while adhering to strict deadlines
- During periods of high volumes you may be required to provide support to other areas of the business.
- Occasional requirements to work beyond normal working hours and to travel to other Fannin sites will be expected.
- You will be expected to attend internal & external training courses
- Shift work and out of hours work will be a requirement.